About This Course
Skills You Will Master:
- Creating Footer – In this section we will see angular footer is a website’s additional navigation. It may include a variety of elements such as ties, buttons, business information, copyrights, shapes, and more. You can change the color of the footer by using one of our color groups.
- Syntax for Footer – In this topic we will apply the syntax for creating footer which will be an additional navigation for the website that can hold several information pertaining to the website.
- Header Component – In this section we will see how to create header in the website which is the basic component of a website.
- Security related Feature – In this topic we will discuss the security features of the website in which Angular helps users to make integration on the client side easier.
- Defining the Router – In this section we will see that router is a foundational component of the Angular framework. It allows developers to create Single Page Applications with various views that can be navigated between.
- Defining the Constructor – In this topic we will see a constructor is a special method that is called whenever new objects are created. In addition, it is commonly used to initialize the members of a class.
- Create & Delete using Post – In this section we will see that this method is used to transfer information to a computer. This is a command that is used to update data. This command is used to remove information from the register.
- Get and Delete Methods – In this topic we will see that when the response is received the Angular component displays the status message ‘Delete successful.
- Creating Login Component – In this topic we will learn how to create the login components which contains a login form with username and password fields in a website using Angular.
- Components in Routing File – In this section we will see components serve as the foundation for Angular applications. An HTML template that declares what renders on the page is included in each part. A behavior-defining Typescript class.
- Basic knowledge in JS Framework or Web development will be an additional benefit.
- Computer with Windows, Linux, or macOS
- Professionals and experts in the area of Web development.
- Students who wants to pursue their career in the area of development.
- Anyone from non technology background who wish to learn Angular and its concepts