Angular Testing Course
About This Course
Skills You Will Master :
- Table Data – A table is an arrangement of data in rows and columns, or in a more complicated structure, perhaps. In correspondence, science, and data analysis, tables are commonly used.
- Defining New Components – It is easy to create new data item components from mathematical operations on existing components.
- Dependency Injection – A design pattern used to implement IoC is Dependency Injection (DI). This enables the creation of dependent objects outside a class and provides a class with those objects in various ways.
- Switch Directive -The Switch Directive defines an expression to fit. Set the container element for the directive and define the switch for the directive.
- Ng Core Statements – These features are automatically exposed via the global ng “namespace” variable when you import and run your application from angular/core.
- Basics of Ng Switch Statement – The ng-switch directive allows you, depending on an expression, to hide/show HTML elements. If a match is obtained, the child elements with the ng-switch-when directive will be shown, otherwise the element and its children will be deleted.
- Implementation of String Interpolation – You will also learn how to implement string interpolation.
- Implementing For Directive Part 1 – This will cover the implementing of For directive.
- Implementing For Directive Part 2 – This will cover the implementing of For directive.
- 23 on demand videos
- Downloadable exercise files
- Lifetime Access
- Certificate of Completion
- No prior knowledge of Angular versions are required.
- Basic knowledge in JS Framework or Web development will be an additional benefit.
- Professionals and experts in the area of Web development.
- Students who wants to pursue their career in the area of development.
- Anyone from non technology background who wish to learn Angular and its concepts