Become a Java Developer
About This Course
This course is a part of the Java Specialization series of courses. In turn, the Java Specialization is part of a series of programming specializations designed to include the skill set required in many business networks to be employed as an IT developer using Java. This course involves hands-on practice and will give you a solid understanding of the language of Java. After completing this course, you will be able to recognize the advantages of Java, use Java data types to program in simple Java syntax, and integrate branches and loops. This course will help you adapt to the language of Java and will explore all the features and functions that you need to build beautiful web and mobile apps for Java. You can study the orientation of Java objects and see similarities to other programming languages. Solving problems in the real world with Java. Learn how to produce programming solutions that use Java interfaces to scale. Recognize that software engineering is more than writing code – critical thought and design are also involved. After that, inheritance will be described and you will also explore characters and strings to explore how methods and properties are inherited in Java.
Skills you will Master:
- Introduction – Concept of Java Programming.
- Java Internal Features – This will include Java 9 Features with functional interface examples and subjects, anonymous class.
- Setting up Java Path – To manually install Confluence on Windows in the Variable Value field, insert the configuration or installation path of your JDK or JRE.
- Terms JVM, JRE and JDK – JDK is a software development kit, while JRE is a software program that allows Java to run, whereas JVM is a bytecode execution environment.
- Creating a New Class – This is also regarded as a class being instantiated or Initialization.
- Arithmetic Operators – For both floating point and integer numbers, the Java programming language supports different arithmetic operators.
- AND Operator Logical – For a set of operands, the logical AND (&&) operator (logical conjunction) is true if and only when all of its operands are true. Generally, it is used with (logical) Boolean values.
- Java Control Statement – A Java control statement is a declaration that specifies whether or not the other statements will be implemented. It regulates the flow of a program.
- Pyramid Pattern – In this section, you will learn to make pyramid, half pyramid, inverted pyramid, triangle of Pascal and triangle of Floyd sing control statements in Java.
- For Each Statement – The for-each loop is used in Java to iterate via array and collection components (like ArrayList). It is often referred to as the improved for loop.
- Overview of Multithreading – In this section we will learn multithreading which is the ability of a central processing unit provided by the operating system to provide several threads of execution simultaneously.
- Concept of Multithreading – This section will cover multithreading which is a program or operating system system’s ability to control its use by more than one user at a time and even handle multiple requests.
- 12 on demand videos
- Downloadable exercise files
- Lifetime Access
- Certificate of Completion
- No prior knowledge of Java is required.
- Basic knowledge in programming or Web development will be an additional benefit.
- Professionals and experts in the area of Web development can opt for this course.
- Students who wants to pursue their career in the area of development.
- Anyone from non technology background who wish to learn Angular and its concepts