C++ Computer Programming
About This Course
This module is designed for all programming students wanting to learn their programming skills in the basic languages of C++, as well as beginners, computer and other scientists, and artificial intelligence enthusiasts. Right from the start, learners in this specialization will begin coding. Every module provides adequate opportunities for writing programs and discovering errors in the learner’s own and others’ code. Of all programming languages, C++ is one of the most popular. It is used to program desktop applications, compilers, tools and utilities and even hardware devices. The C++ language is quick and easy, but it can be difficult to learn. This course starts with a gentle introduction to C, but the curious relation between arrays and memory addresses quickly goes on to clarify some of its most confusing features. You will have a deep understanding of both the C language itself and also the underlying ‘architecture’ of your machine by the end of the course.
- 10 on demand videos
- Downloadable exercise files
- Lifetime Access
- Certificate of Completion
- No prior coding knowledge is necessary to learn this course. The course is intended for beginners.
- Any computer with windows or macOS will work.
- This course is for anyone who is interested in learning a new feature in programming language.
- Take this course if you want to learn functions and operators in C++.