About This Course
This course is designed for learners to become expert users of cost information. The ultimate objective of any business is supposed to be profit and certainly profit is a function of cost. The success of a business does not solely depend on its revenue but also more importantly on how a business manages its costs In this tutorial you will learn the various types of costing methods. We’ll walk you through the theory and practical examples used in different scenarios. You will understand the various aspects of costing method. You will see the cost terms and purposes and what cost accounting is all about and how it is relevant in the organizational scenario. Then we will look at the practical examples of costing. Further this course is going to cover definitions, theories, examples. In this course you will find great tools used in business that will aid the decision-making process. You will be able to identify and use important accounting information, identify and analyze various alternatives (projects, investments), and choose the best. Cost accounting will first measure and record the costs individually, then compare input costs to output results to aid in measuring financial performance and making future business decisions.
- 44 on demand videos
- Downloadable exercise files
- Lifetime Access
- Certificate of Completion
- This course is for finance students, managers, accountants or anyone who wants to upgrade their skill in the area of accounting and finance.
- Learn this course if you want to understand the principles and concept of costing.
- Take this course if you want to learn the various costing principles and methods.