About This Course
Cost Optimization is the study of internal financial information that can influence decision-making. It’s the Financial Accounting follow-up course, which can prove more challenging for learners. For those taking Managerial/Management Accounting at university or college, we built the course to serve as a great compliment. We will walk you through the theory, including examples. We will describe an outline of the process costs. In a process cost method, we will address the flow of inventory costs and monitor the process of raw material-related costs, which then flow to work in process and factory overhead, to finished products, and eventually are expensed in the form of the cost of goods sold. In order to be able to use accounting data in preparing and managing business practices, this course is intended to introduce students to existing cost accounting theories and practice. These principles are important to improve the analytical and critical thinking skills of students in reporting cost data. The aim is to build students who are eager and able to hold accountant roles in the business world. Not only can these topics save a lot of your precious time, but due to the use of outstanding audio-visual presentation techniques, they offer a fruitful and efficient learning experience.
- 11 on demand videos
- Downloadable exercise files
- Lifetime Access
- Certificate of Completion
- No prior accounting knowledge is necessary to learn this course.
- Basic fundamentals of Mathematics will help.
- Finance students, managers, accountants or anyone who wants to upgrade their skill in the area of accounting.
- Learn this course if you want to understand the principles and concept of costing.