Modern C++ Programming
About This Course
This module will deepen your perception of C and give you the advantage you need to ace every crucial interview or test. During this in-depth look at C++, you’ll create complex programs and examine a number of advanced C++ functionality. C is one of the most commonly used web development languages, and it’s an excellent place to continue if you’ve ever considered learning to code. This course is built for complete beginners and will teach you the essentials of programming, making learning any other programming language much easier. The demand for developers is greater than ever, and now is an excellent time to begin. This course will assist you in improving your foundational comprehension of the C programming language. It uses a real-world approach to integrate certain components of C programming that you might encounter in everyday programming problems. C is one of the earliest programming languages and one of the most actively evolving, based on the volume of open source code available on the internet. It’s a perfect tool for expressing basic coding concepts in a simple and intuitive manner because of its importance as a widely used language. It’s not only a powerful language; it can also help you interact more easily with your colleagues and work on projects, making it a valuable tool for any programmer.
Skills You Will Master:
- Multi Level Inheritance – In this section we will learn Multilevel inheritance happens where a class is inherited from another derived class. As a consequence, a class in C++ multilevel inheritance has more than one parent class.
- What is Polymorphism? – In this section we will see that a call to a member function in C++ polymorphism allows a particular function to be implemented based on the type of object that invokes the function. Instead of looking at the form of the pointer, the compiler looks at the contents of the pointer this time.
- Function Overloading – In this section we will learn that in C++, you can define several functions of the same name in the same scope. This are known as overloaded functions.
- Concatenated String – In this topic we will see a string is a one-dimensional character sequence with a null character at the end. The combining of two strings to form a single string is known as concatenation.
- What is Overriding? – In this section we will learn Overriding is a functionality that allows one to have a child class that has the same function as the parent class. A child class inherits the parent class’s data members and member operations, but you can use method overriding to override a feature in the child class.
- What is Class? – In this topic we will see a class is the basic building block of Object-Oriented programming. It’s a custom data form with its own collection of data members and member features.
- 14 on demand videos
- Downloadable exercise files
- Lifetime Access
- Certificate of Completion
- No prior coding knowledge is necessary to learn this course. The course is intended for beginners.
- Any computer with windows or macOS will work.
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS would be an additional benefit.
- This course is for anyone who is interested in learning a new feature in programming language.
- Take this course if you want to learn functions and operators in C++.